- Push or shove you?
- Hold you down to keep you from leaving?
- Slap or bite you?
- Kick or choke you?
- Hit or punch you?
- Throw objects at you?
- Abandon you in dangerous places?
- Subject you to reckless driving?
- threaten to hurt you?
- Ignore your feelings?
- Make fun of or insult people of your sex?
- Insult your family or friends?
- Embarrass you in public or private?
- Refuse to do fun things with you?
- Call you names and shout at you?
- Make all your decisions and control your actions?
- Lie to and manipulate you?
- Ruin your belongings or injure your pets?
- Threaten to hurt you with weapons?
- Tell jokes or make demeaning remarks about your sex?
- Treat you as a sex object?
- Get very jealous, saying you would be sexual with anyone?
- Insist that you dress in a more sexual way than you want to?
- criticize you sexually?
- Call you sexual names like “whore”?
- Publicly show interest in others of your sex?
- Force unwanted sexual acts on you?
Source: “Getting Free” by Ginny McCartney, 1985.