Host a fundraiser for the Ocala Domestic Violence Center
• What is a 3rd Party Event? – This is a fundraiser organized by community members to raise money in order to benefit a cause or charity organization. This fundraiser event is not hosted or paid for by the benefiting cause or charity organization, however, the proceeds from this fundraiser event support the mission/vision of the cause or charity organization selected by the community member.
• Who can host a 3rd Party Fundraising Event? – Any member of the community is welcome to host a Fundraiser Event. This can include churches, businesses, grateful survivors and their families, schools, government agencies, etc. Literally anyone!
• What will Ocala Domestic Violence Center do to provide support for a 3rd Party Fundraiser Event? – Once approved by our Director we can provide documentation to validate authenticity, share the center logo for approved flyers and promotional material, have center staff/volunteers present at the event to help answer questions, coordinate donations, etc.
• Will Ocala Domestic Violence Center promote a 3rd Party Fundraiser? – Yes! We will share approved events on our social media platform.
• How do I request support for a 3rd Party Fundraiser Event? – Submit a Speech Request Form Here.
• Birthday/Holiday/In Memory Of – In lieu of a gift for these occasions, ask friends/family to make a donation to benefit Ocala Domestic
• Office/Business –
– Perk Raffle: employees purchase raffle tickets to win a perk of choice (ie., early release, extra day off, pajama day, dress down day)
– Parking Space Auction
– Holiday Parties: In lieu of Chinese gift exchange, bring a new unwrapped child’s gift to donate to the Ocala Domestic Violence Center to fill our trailer with gifts to give to survivors’ children or Adopt one of our families.