A Danger Assessment helps to find out the risk level of an abusive relationship and the chance of a victim to be killed by their partner. If you say yes to any of these questions you are probably in an unsafe relationship!
- Has your partner ever used a weapon on you or said they would hurt you with a weapon?
- Have they ever said they would kill you or your children?
- Do you think they might try to kill you?
- Does your abusive partner have a gun or can they get one easily?
- Have they ever tried to choke you?
- To know more about the danger level of your relationship, you can take this Danger Assessment.
- We are here to help! Contact one of our advocates to talk about safety and options at (352) 622-8495.